The Nipmuc Rod and Gun Club is a non-profit member-operated rod and gun club located on Fiske Mill Road, off Route 140, in Upton, Massachusetts.
The club is situated on 138 acres of land . Nipmuc provides hunting, fishing, archery and target shooting for the members. The club stocks both game birds and trout and there are deer, rabbit and squirrel in areas local to the club's property.
Nipmuc Rod and Gun Club is a family oriented organization which provides entertainment for all ages.
The club also rents the function hall for community and civic activities.
If you are interested in joining the club, please read about membership.
Thanks to Bruce and the crew who did a great job on the exterior of the clubhouse!
Summer Skeet League (Open to the public)
- Sunday Mornings (starting July 10)
- Skeet Range
Member's Monthly Meeting
- Tuesday, Sep 20
- 7:00pm in the function hall (6:30 for new members submitting an application)
- Election Night - September is election time!
- Available positions include:
- President, Vice President, Treasurer, Financial Secretary. These are one year term positions.
- Four Board Positions. These are three year term positions.
Meat Raffle (Open to the public) - Come join us as start off fall with some fun!
- Sunday, September 24th
- 3:00pm in the Clubhouse
- Meat and raffle ticket raffles!
- Food and drinks!
Clambake (Open to the public)
- Saturday, September 17
- $45 per person
- Tickets on sale now at the clubhouse (during open bar hours)
Weekly 3-D Archery Shoot (Members Only)
- Monday Nights
- Archery range