The Nipmuc Rod and Gun Club is a non-profit member-operated rod and gun club located on Fiske Mill Road, off Route 140, in Upton, Massachusetts.
The club is situated on 138 acres of land . Nipmuc provides hunting, fishing, archery and target shooting for the members. The club stocks both game birds and trout and there are deer, rabbit and squirrel in areas local to the club's property.
Nipmuc Rod and Gun Club is a family oriented organization which provides entertainment for all ages.
The club also rents the function hall for community and civic activities.
If you are interested in joining the club, please read about membership.
Thanks to Bruce and the crew who did a great job on the exterior of the clubhouse!
Porketta Feed (Open to the public)
- Sunday, October 23rd
- 2:00pm in the function hall
- Tickets on Sale at the Clubhouse
- Patriots are on at 4:25 so come fill your bellies, have a drink and watch our team win!
Member's Monthly Meeting
- Tuesday, October 18th
- 7:00pm in the function hall (6:30 for new members submitting an application)
Meat Raffle (Open to the public) - Come join us as start off fall with some fun!
- Saturday, October 1st
- 3:00pm in the Clubhouse
- Meat and raffle ticket raffles!
- Food and drinks!
Patriots Chili Cook-Off (Open to the Public)
- Can your chili beat out the rest? Come join the competition!
- Sunday, October 2nd
- Prizes, fun, and food all during the Pats game!
- Game starts at 1:00